Plastic Pipe Cement 725 Wet R Dry is suitable for use on PVC Pressure systems, may also be used on PVC and ABS.
- Cut pipe square, remove all burrs, dirt, grease and moisture. Clean surfaces with plastic pipe cleaner below.
- IMPORTANT: Check dry fit. A tight interference fit is essential if quick pressurisation is required.
- Working quickly, apply a full, even coat of cement to pipe, then a thin, even coat to inside of fitting.
- Avoid excessive use of cement resulting in puddling.
- While cement is wet, immediately push pipe and fitting together.
- Hold joint for at least 30 seconds to avoid pushout.
- Allow a few minutes beforeapplying pressure.
- Full joint strength will be reached in 4 hours.
- For temperatures below 5°C. allow a longer cure time.
Replace lid after use, store between 5°C and 20°C, use within 3 years of date on base of can, contents 240 ml.
Very fast cure, use in wet or dry conditions. PVC cement for all classes and schedules of rigid and flexible pipe
Specially formulated for applications where conditions are very wet or when quick pressurisation is desired. Comes complete with brush attached to inside lid of can.
We aim to dispatch orders received before midday Monday to Friday on the same day where possible. In most cases our items are available for 1 to 2 day delivery at a competitive price and are trackable via DPD or APC.
Delivery costs for standard items in the UK - £5.95
(Surcharges do apply to remote postcodes)
Heavy items - £9.95
Pipe - £14.95
Palletised items - Some large oversize products, typically items weighing more than 30kg, may require delivery via pallet. Standard Pallet charge is approx. £50.00. To ensure there are no delays with delivery, please include a contact number when placing the order.
Overseas – DHL and UPS, cost based on weight / volume at checkout.
Below is a list of documents that you may find useful.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Call 01777 839176 or use our contact form