The Cetus sieve is a bow screen pre-filter, made using the latest rotational molding technology. With all of its benefits and build quality, the Cetus Sieve is undoubtedly the best of its kind on the market today, regarding quality and performance! The Cetus Sieve is designed to efficiently and effectively remove large amounts of mechanical waste from a pond. The Cetus Sieve can be set-up gravity OR pump fed and has many benefits over the original bow screen technology.
This Cetus Sieve has a variable inlet height using the unique patented Pondflow regulation system – for use when gravity fed. This allows water levels within the pond to drop without causing the circulating pump to be starved of water. The Cetus Sieve will allow a skimmer or a bottom drain to accept vast amounts of waste without excessive cleaning needed to be carried out.
It is advised that all pressurised filters be pre-filtered using a Cetus Sieve to reduce excessive backwashing and maintenance due to heavy solids.
- The Cetus Sieve can be gravity OR pump fed
- Perfect fit screen so no waste can bypass
- Totally reliable and simple to install
- Plug and Play – comes with flexible boots to connect to pipe work
- Greatly reduced backwashing / maintenance of pressurised filters
- Robust one piece mould –no welded joints – no leaks!
- Large waste collection area which slopes to sump outlet
- The Cetus Sieve is Ideal for mechanically filtering skimmer lines
- Patented float that gives constant flow for gravity-fed level fluctuations
- The Cetus Sieve has a maximum flow rate 18,000 litres per hour
- Tri-slot 300 micron wedge wire screen in 316L stainless steel on 100% of surface area
- The Cetus Sieve will Increase levels of oxygen
Why dont you order your Cetus Sieve now by going here , we are sure you will be delighted with its performance,